This recipe is ideal for a lazy day. Just put the potatoes to roast in the oven and then garnish them and you are done! Easy, nourishing and so delicious!
3 medium sized sweet potatoes
1 diced spring onion
1 clove of garlic
a pinch of black pepper
a pinch of pink sea salt
some bok choy leaves to serve on
- Start by preheating your oven to 180 degrees.
- Wash the sweet potatoes (don’t peel them! just scrub the skin from dirt) and cut them in half. Roast them on a baking tray for about 45-50 min. Check with a fork if they are ready. Let them cool for 10min.
- Once they are slightly cooled, scoop out the flesh and put into a mixing bowl. Place the skins of the potatoes back into the oven for 5-10min so that they get crispy.
- Meanwhile, chop finely and mix all the filling ingredients except for the avocado and tomatoes. Drizzle some lime juice over the mixture.
- Chop the avocado finely (or mash it!) and drizzle with some more lime juice.
- Take the skins out of the oven and put in the filling. Top with some mashed avocado, diced tomatoes, hummus and/or snap peas. Serve on bok choy leaves.